More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Monday, June 14, 2010

Precognizant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient Abilities

My friend Iris wrote me again this week with another significant story that I want to share with my readers. Even though Iris is a Christian, she has some very obvious psychic gifts in operation. These are referred to by Pentacostal Christians as the gifts of the Spirit (I Corinthians 12: 4-8).


Here is Iris' story:

One day when I was 13, my dad planned a fishing trip with the family. As much as I love fishing, that sunny July morning was quite frightening. The previous night I had been twisting and turning unable to sleep. That day as everyone happily approached the van for our trip, I felt a magnetic force pulling me away along with discomfort and nausea. I begged my dad to please reschedule the trip. I told him that I felt sick and scared and that we shouldn't go. Confused by my sudden behavior, he commanded me to get in the van.

When we arrived at the lake we did the usual "spread out no more than 12 ft rule." I was still freaked and disturbed but spoke to no one about anything. I took my fishing pole and sat on a rock. Two minutes later my little sister came to sit next to me. I tried to kick her out of my spot but she begged me to let her stay. She asked me what was wrong and why I didn't want to come on the trip.

Out of nowhere I heard a distant, shattered voice yelling, " Help me!"

I immediately said, "Shhhh! Listen. Did you hear that?"

My sister said she didn't hear zip and looked at me like I was crazy.

As I kept hearing the same words, I noticed it was coming from the other side of the lake. The voice sounded like a flute, not like a human voice.Then I realized it was coming out of the actual water. I ran to my dad and told him that I heard voices from the other side of the lake. He said that there was no one at the other side because it was closed to the public and that I should take a nap. He kicked me out of his fishing spot.

At this point I thought I was going crazy! Anyway, I went back to my spot and thought no further on it. I just started drawing. A half hour later I heard family members crying and yelling, "We lost him!" Apparently, one of my 16-year-old cousins decided to sneak off to catch the larger fish where the boats go. My cousin Danny had won awards for being the best swimmer and fisher, yet he drowned that day.

When my dad was alive, he warned me to never tell these stories to anyone because it might lead them astray from the Christian faith. Now that my dad is gone I feel free to tell all of my stories. Boy there are many.

Ms. Yvonne, what was the magnetic force that kept me from getting in the van and made me nauseated. What about the voice? Was it his before he died or after?

###

Iris, you have precognizant, clairaudient, and clairsentient gifts at work in your life, and I'm willing to bet you have had many "sensings" or feelings similar to the one in your story.


The magnetic pull was spirit's way of getting your attention in order to get your dad to cancel the trip.  You were spiritually aware that something bad was going to happen that day. This is precognizance.

You could have heard the voice crying for help before or during the time the drowning was occurring--while there was still time to help. Had his voice come to you after the drowning, your cousin might have given you a "good-bye" message for the rest of the family.

The feeling of nausea is a clairsentient gift. Many healers use this gift to ascertain where in the body their patients need a healing flow of energy directed.

It's not typical for Christian families to discuss experiences that either do not align with their Biblical doctrine or are frowned upon by the church. Such may be the case with your dad telling you not to speak of your paranormal experiences. However, had your dad listened to you that day, your cousin would still be alive. We do our children a great injustice when we "hush" them like your dad did.

Sometimes, as Dr. Caron Goode's book (Kids Who See Ghosts) explains, parents don't know what to do with kids who see or hear spirits or predict future events. In some cases, the "hushing" parent also has some unexplainable paranormal gifts in operation that he or she is not comfortable talking about—maybe they were "hushed" by their parents and are simply passing down the advice they were given. I can't prove it, but I suspect by intuition this is the case with your dad. He knew better than to go to church on Sunday and admit that he saw ghosts, and he didn't want his kids doing it either.

Many times people remain in a dogmatic religion even when they know it doesn't align with their true-to-life experiences. Rather than doubt the church or research the validity of its teachings, folks shut down their spiritual gifts rather than using them to benefit others.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, Iris. I encourage you to click on the links in this post and read or listen to obtain more information to help you understand and use your gifts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more information, you might enjoy reading the complete book More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase on Amazon.com

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: