More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Monday, January 3, 2011

Entity Contamination

As we approach the year 2012, more and more people are opening up to the spirit realm that has always been around us. This can be quite disturbing especially for one who has not been aware or able to interact with spirits prior to having some sort of spiritual awakening. Like the woman who called me this morning. She had found me on my metaphysical Web site and thought she was undergoing a walk-in experience.

While chatting with her I began to sense the presence of a malicious entity and knew that regardless of whether or not she was a walk-in, she was going to have to deal with this disembodied spirit. For the past six months she has constantly heard two cruel voices in her head; she has recently begun to lose her memory--sure signs that her auric field is being contaminated. I sensed that she was very sane, but also fearful, which is the energy hateful disembodied spirits feed off of.

Had I been in the mindset I was twelve years ago, I would have attempted to "cast out" these detrimental spirits or disconnect them from her, but now I know that resisting and fighting increases this kind of activity because it forces the victim to focus on them--thus giving them more power. Rather than telling her to fight or even listen to the voices, I encouraged her to shift her focus onto the light and love within her and to seek the help of her angels, archangels, ascended masters, and higher vibrating spirit guides. By standing in her own power, she gains the skills needed to manage the psychic abilities that are more than likely going to continue to increase. Therefore, it is important for her to learn to access the spiritual realm without paying a personal, emotional, or physical price.

Because I understand where people (like this woman) are coming from and I have arrived at a place in my life where I can offer comfort and methods for dealing with entity contamination, I have written a book titled Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom From the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You (ISBN: 9780982572245). This is a guidebook for empathic people who have been unknowingly carrying energetic burdens that belong to someone else. It will help readers learn to sense their own energy and let go of the psychic clutter that causes them distress. The book will be available in February 2011. Learn more or subscribe to get a notice when the book is in print at http://tinyurl.com/WhoseStuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase on Amazon.com

No comments: