More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Free E-book on Death, Dying, and Afterlife

If you would like the e-book version of my book, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife, you can get a copy as a gift when you subscribe to my free newsletter.

If you would like a printed copy of my book, you may either purchase it on Amazon.com or get a signed copy from me for $10 plus shipping. Please use the contact form on my Web site and put your mailing address in the comment box. Also, include who you would like the book inscribed to.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: