More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Highly Sensitive People May Communicate with Ghosts

When I stopped using my own energy to offer healing to others, the empathic attacks lessened, but I was still able to see and hear in the spirit realm. Disembodied souls would awaken me during the night and hover overhead, staring at me until I woke up. I heard things no one else heard and I could feel the energy of ghosts around me. I even wrote a book about it, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. I’ve always been sensitive to the energy of “deceased” people.

Jerry, a friend of mine, was fatally stabbed in the parking lot of a Kroger store in 2007 while trying to stop a man who had stolen a purse from a 60-year-old woman. When I heard Jerry had died, I was immediately catapulted into an empathetic episode like I had not experienced since I was serving as an intercessory prayer warrior in the city of Muncie in the mid-1990s. The grief-like energy I was carrying for Jerry's friends and family was so severe that after two days, I finally called on an energy-worker friend, Cherise Thorne, to clear me so I could stop sobbing.

After that, I put up some really strong protective barriers to keep from taking on other people's energy, but Jerry didn’t seem to get the message. His spirit hung around me for more than a week following his death. I didn't want to do what he was urging me to do—contact his mom and sister (Dianne) and give them a message from him: “Tell them I am with Mason.” The message didn't mean anything to me. I wasn't sure if Mason was a person, a pet, a bricklayer, or a lodge member. I hesitated sharing this insight because I didn't know how open his sister and mom were to having a stranger give them a psychic message and I didn't want to add to their grief. What if I was wrong and the message had no relevance to them?

However, Jerry was insistent, and at the time, I didn't know how to make ghosts go away. So, I found his mother’s address and wrote a letter giving her the message with my phone number and return address. I didn't hear anything from the family until nearly two and a half years later when I got a letter from his sister, stating that she finally knew what the message meant. He had visited with a friend who was a cashier at the store the day Jerry was killed. Her name was Mason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading my book, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase paperback on Amazon.com. It's also on Amazon as an e-book for those who have Kindle or Sony Readers. The audio book is now available!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bookmark and Share

No comments: