More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Acknowledgements for More Than Meets the Eye

When my college instructor, Gary Kuhn, first encouraged me to write about transitioning to the Afterlife I laughed it off thinking I was unqualified to write about the topic. When I mentioned to a friend that I was ghostwriting a book for someone else, he asked me, “Why don’t you write a book of your own?” My response was, “What would I write about?” I thought no more about it until Linda Woods said, “Yvonne, you ought to write a book about spirit guides—you are always in touch with someone from the Other Side!” The light bulb went on, I connected the dots, and the inspiration to write this book began in earnest. I thank the wonderful people who shared their experiences with me. I have gained much insight by looking at death and afterlife through your eyes. Thank you to those souls in the non-physical realm, for allowing me to tell your story. You have taught me so much!

Blessings to K’lynn Ragsdale, Wanda Snell, Randy Perry, Terry Emge, Juliet Nightingale and my own dear mother, Doris Mauldin, who diligently proofread this book. A special thanks to Linda Woods, who edited and edited and edited, and kept me encouraged with her enthusiasm. Because of you, the readers will have a much easier time understanding what I meant to write! My appreciation goes to Juliet Nightingale for writing such an eloquent foreword.

I would also like to thank my husband, Randy Perry, for his patience, encouragement and support during the many hours I have spent at the computer while writing this book.

No comments: