More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life is Not a Coincidence – Part 1

Sheryl Glick’s book, Life is Not a Coincidence, tells about the numerous times and ways her loved ones have communicated with her. In my podcast interview with her she shared a few of those instances. I’ll post the relevant parts of our conversation in a series of articles on this blog. Look for them each Wednesday. You may listen to the entire interview at http://dld.bz/bqFzj.

Yvonne: How did you begin to communicate with your loved ones on the Other Side?

Sheryl: It all began with a dream that I had 19 years ago or I thought it was a dream. I felt a shadow next to me while I was sick with the flu and sleeping. I felt a shadow and I sensed it was my grandfather, who had been dead for thirty-five years. He was trying to say something to me. I couldn’t hear him with my ears but I sensed that he said that I had to write something for my father. I had no idea what was going on. The next day I got a call from my mother that my father had passed. I wrote Dad’s eulogy but I couldn’t quite believe that my grandfather had really visited me because I had not been brought up to believe in a spiritual visitation or life after death. I just thought it was a dream.

Some years went by and through coincidence I read a book by John Edward, an international medium. He explained the difference between a dream and a spiritual visitation. A spiritual visitation stays with you. It’s like you never forget the feeling or the connection. When I realized that I indeed had a spiritual visitation, I said well where is my grandfather living? How am I going to talk to him again? Why did he come that night? I was off on a mission to learn more about spiritual communication and an afterlife.

Once you have your own experience with a “deceased” loved one, no one can take it away from you. You can read about this experience or talk to other people about it, but until you can actually feel and sense that connection, it’s not real to you. And that’s why it’s so difficult to talk about this with people who have not had those experiences. They’re just not ready to understand that everything is energy and that we are having an energy presence within our soul or essence. You can’t get them to realize that besides this physical life of ego or mind presence we have a duality—we are living two lives and we’re trying to merge the two together to have the best run of this physical life. We have to understand that we are an energy presence as well as a physical presence.

Yvonne: That is why we don’t end just because we exit the body. The spirit may leave the body but that doesn’t mean that’s the end of our existence.

Sheryl: Oh no! That’s the beginning of a new experience of another place. It’s like water. Water can be in three modes. It can be liquid, solid, or gas. It’s the same thing with our essence. We can be in different states of existence.

Learn more about Sheryl at http://SherylGlick.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading my book, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase paperback on Amazon.com. It's also on Amazon as an e-book for those who have Kindle or Sony Readers. The audio book is now available!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bookmark and Share

No comments: