Price $13.99 US
Pub date: 2005
Pages: 166 pgs.
More Than Meets the Eye: True Stories About Death, Dying and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. Find comfort and peace about the mysterious process of transitioning to the Other Side.
See inside the book on Amazon ...
- Foreword by the late Juliet Nightingale
- Read Chapter One: Fear of the Unknown
- Chapter Two: Fear of the Known
- Chapter Three: I Saw the Light (Near Death Experience)
- Chapter Four: Souls and Ceremonies
- Chapter Five: True Stories and Precious Memories
- Chapter Six: Hospice Stories
- Chapter Seven: I Don’t Like it Here! (Dealing with Suicide)
- Chapter Eight: Let Go of My Toe! (Euthanasia)
- Chapter Nine: Knock, Knock. Who’s There? (Spirit Visits)
Available for the Kindle Reader or as a paperback book
Audio book MP3 file on WeAre1inSpirit.com
See all purchasing options for More Than Meets the Eye
See more books by Yvonne Perry