It seems a lot of “deceased” family members made visits during the holidays. We will be talking about why empaths are able to see, hear, sense, and even smell when a ghost is around.
When: Thursday, January 9th at 2:00 p.m. Central Time
There are three ways to attend:
1. Attend online: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=48749115
2. By phone: (425) 440-5100 (or, check for a local dial-in number at http://InstantTeleseminar.com/Local/) use Pin Code: 187842#
3. Connect with Skype: Add joinconference as a contact and initiate a session. Once connected, select show dial pad from the Call menu and enter guest pin code 187842# '
If you know you’re an empath, or know you are..
• Highly sensitive to sounds, people, events, lights and situations
• Get thrown off-balance by them
• Have emotional cycles that don’t seem to be yours
• Not sure where your energy ends and others begins
....then this 1-hour online group call is for you!
Seasoned empaths and healers Yvonne Perry and Veronica O’Grady will answer your questions about how to handle energy in ways that make you feel stronger, more whole, centered, and stabilized.
Check the world time zone map for the correct time to tune in: http://www.worldtimezone.com/
For more info, click on the links below:
PURCHASE the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You at http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon.
The e-book version is now available for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices on Smashwords.com. Get the PDF on the author's website: WeAreOneinSpirit.com.
Why not have someone read the book to you? Check out the audio book MP3 file version.
The author, Yvonne Perry, is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/services/coaching/ for information about a free 15-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
For more information, you might enjoy reading my book, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase paperback on Amazon.com. It's also on Amazon as an e-book for those who have Kindle or Sony Readers. The audio book is now available!