More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Since this seems to be such a common thought among stressed out people living in a chaotic world, I addressed the topic with an entire chapter in More Than Meets the Eye. For now, here are some warning signs that someone might be depressed enough to be considered suicidal.
• Talk about suicide or death
• Withdrawal from family and friends
• Sudden behavioral changes
• Wanting to “tie up loose ends” or give away belongings
• Reckless behavior
• Withdrawal from regular activities
• Sudden change in sleeping patterns or eating habits
If you or your loved one express these behaviors, please take it seriously and get professional help.