More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Friday, September 19, 2008

Encounters with Earth-bound Spirits

Almost everyone I interviewed for this book told me that they sensed the presence of their loved ones near them during the funeral, graveside ceremony and in the days following. I've had several encounters with earth-bound spirits. These are souls who may have recently left their body and have no direction what they should do next. Sometimes they stay only a few days before someone from the Other Side comes to assist them, but many times they remain stuck for decades or perhaps centuries. As a novice medium, I've had many of these spirits come to me for assistance.

In one of my lunchtime drives through the cemetery, I came upon a fresh grave and felt compelled to stop. As I sat there eating my lunch, I became aware of a presence in the back seat of my car so I started a conversation with what felt like a male energy. I nodded toward the mound of red dirt and asked him if that was where they put his body. He affirmed that it was. I asked him why he was still hanging around in the cemetery.

He replied, “Where am I supposed to go?”

I told him to go to the Light, but he said he was afraid to because he hadn't lived a very good life. I told him that God loves him no matter what kind of life he lived. Then, I asked the angels to come and assist him in finding his place in the Afterlife. I heard him thank me as he was whooshed upward through the roof on the passenger side of my car.

No comments: