More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Dear Friend is Transitioning

I met Reverend Juliet Nightingale in 2005 when I was gathering information about near-death experience (NDE). Our resulting friendship has given me the courage to not only talk about my near-death and spiritually transforming experiences, I also wrote More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories About Death, Dying, and Afterlife, for which Juliet so kindly wrote the foreword. She continued to believe in me and urged others to purchase my/our book on her Web site and whenever she had speaking engagements.

Now, our dear Juliet is coming to the end of this Earthly life, and is in hospice care. We expect to hear the news any day that her spirit has left her body. Thankfully, her daughter is keeping a group of Juliet's close friends up to date on the transitioning process so we can support her with our love and prayers.

I fully expect Juliet will visit me in spirit, but probably not until she's had a chance to soar, fly, ride the rides, see the sites, reconnect with friends, and have fun experiencing the Other Side--that place she has longed for all these years since having her first NDE in the 1970s.  If you know Juliet, you've probably heard her talk about the afterlife as if it were as real as this Earth plane, and I agree with her that it is as real.

As part of her legacy, Juliet started a Ning Group called Light on the Water as an NDE support and interest group for people who've had spiritually transforming experiences to be able to discuss them in a safe place. It's also a great place for researchers, caregivers, seekers, and media to get more information. I encourage you to check out the group to see if it is right for you.

No comments: