More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tell me about your visit from a deceased loved one.

If you'll post a comment here about your loved ones spirit visit, I'll convert your story into a post and give you credit as a guest blogger. If you would like to send me a longer story, please send it to me via my writing Web site, or send me a message on Twitter and I'll give you my email address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading the complete book More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife available on Amazon.com.

2 comments:

Chelle Cordero said...

I truly believe that I have had several "visits" from deceased loved ones - one of the most memorable was the night after we buried my dad in 1977.

I stayed at my mom's apartment that night so she shouldn't be alone and I fell asleep in my dad's chair which looked down a long entry hallway.

Perhaps some would say I only dreamt this but I woke up to the front door opening and my dad walking in. He came partway down the hallway towards me and told me how concerned he was for my mom. He said he would be there for her when the time was right. Then he "faded".

In early 1979 my mom passed away. The day of her death both my husband and I saw a "cloud" descending from the heavens; there was no mistaking the rigid lines of a staircase. It is comforting to know that my dad helped my mom up those steps and they are together now.

Unknown said...

Chelle, that is an amazing story and so wonderful that your father let you know he was waiting for your mother. I think stories like these help people understand that we really never "lose" a loved one. They are just in a different form.