More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How to Connect with Deceased Loved Ones

I have an MP3 by Sunny Dawn Johnston and I really like it. So, I was looking to see what else she has done. I came across this audio about connecting with deceased loved ones and thought you might enjoy it.


How to Connect with Deceased Loved Ones


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading my book, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase paperback on Amazon.com. It's also on Amazon as an e-book for those who have Kindle or Sony Readers.

No comments: