- They are attached to things such as jewelry, cars, houses, furniture, or places where they lived found comfort, or died
- They are busybodies who don’t want to leave
- They are seeking revenge or pursuing justice
- They fear judgment or punishment on the other side
- They want to protect the living
For more information, you might enjoy reading my book, More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase paperback on Amazon.com. It's also on Amazon as an e-book for those who have Kindle or Sony Readers. The audio book is now available!