More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Death Humor

Three friends from Thibodeaux, Louisiana were asked, “When you're in the casket at your wake, and your friends and church members are mourning over you, what would you most like them to say?”

Gaston said, “I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.”

Guidry commented, “I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of the Church who made a huge difference in people's lives.”

Boudreaux said, “I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's movin’!”

- Unknown Source

No comments: