More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hospice Care Volunteer Talks with Author of More than Meets the Eye

By clicking the links below, you may hear Carol Denbow as she interviews Yvonne Perry about her book More Than Meets the Eye.

Click here to listen to Part 1...

The book covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on near-death experience, suicide, euthanasia, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. Carol has experience with South Coast Hospice & Palliative Care in Coos Bay, Oregon. “Hospice care is one of the topics in my book,” says Perry, “and one I believe is a concern for many people who have aging loved ones they need to care for in their final days.”

Click here to listen to Part 2...

Yvonne Perry says:

In 1988, my grandfather died. He began coming to me in my dreams and sharing his experience in the Afterlife. He even gave me helpful advice regarding a problem I was having with my daughter. I followed his advice and the problem was quickly solved. In 2000, my life fell apart and I began to challenge the belief system I had held. I began researching church history and other religions. I explored other spiritual paths to see what they had to say about spirits, angels and afterlife. Slowly, I learned to trust my inner guidance and as a result, I embraced a more compassionate approach to dealing with the deceased spirits who kept finding their way to me. Many were afraid and confused souls. Now I know they wanted help in finding the Light of God and crossing over to the Other Side.

More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife, is available for free as a PDF for anyone who subscribes to the free newsletter at writersinthesky.com. The author will mail you a brand new signed paperback copy for $10 plus shipping if you contact her. Dinged copies that have a little wear on the cover are $5 plus shipping.

More books by this author may be found on writersinthesky.com

No comments: