More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Have you ever heard of a soul exchange or a walk-in or walk out experience?

I've not only heard of it, I've experienced it twice. My body was a host to the soul that incarnated here in 1959, but in 1999, a new soul walked in when the first soul walked out. It was a mutual agreement, a contract made before birth, but many changes transpired during the transition. In fact, it was life-changing in ways that seemed tragic at the time. The second event occurred in 2005 when I had colon surgery. I knew ahead of time what was going to happen, and I allowed the exchange even though I felt grief for the ones I was leaving behind. Not many changes were noticed in the second exchange; it was a very peaceful experience. In fact, I never even had pain after the surgery! People were amazed.

If you would like to know more about this, I encourage you to listen to the upcoming interview with Ray Brennen and Masameh Fritz as we discuss soul exchanges and walk-in experiences next Friday, December 5. Subscribe to RSS feed so you don't miss the show!

The Legacy of the Chosen One
by Ray Brennan (Author), Masomeh Fritz is available on Amazon.com

1 comment:

Reston said...

Looking forward to this one! What time on 12/5?
This is an area not traveled or believed by many. Although it feels as if more are or will be arriving in this manner due to the times we are in. I welcome conversing with walk-ins. This may explain my presence. Your reaching out to others is such a benefit! THANK YOU!