More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Saw My Deceased Loved One in a Human Form!

Sometimes, deceased loved ones stop by for a visit, just to check in with us or show us that they are alive in a different form. After his death, Jesus manifested in a modified human form and was able to appear and disappear at will. He ate and drank food and was able to disguise himself so that others didn’t recognize him even though he retained his physical characteristics (Luke 24:36-39).

A similar thing occurred when Randy and I drove to visit my family in Georgia after my uncle Edmond died. We stopped at a convenience store to pump gas and I stayed in the car while Randy went inside to pay. A man walked out of the store that looked just like my uncle when he was 40 years old and in good health. He was wearing jeans and an unzipped blue denim jacket that had a red and black plaid lining. Edmond was a smoker and he loved Jack Daniels and Coke. My mouth fell open as I watched this man try to open a pack of cigarettes with one hand and hold a Coke with the other. He had a little brown sack under his arm about the size and shape of a pint of whiskey. He sat the Coke down on the trash can, lit a cigarette and looked right at me. He seemed to know me and I was paralyzed, unable to move or speak. His physical features and mannerisms were identical to my uncle. Then he walked by the driver’s side of our car. My heart was pounding and I tried not to stare. As he neared the back door I turned to get another look at him, but he had vanished. I turned completely around in my seat and scanned the parking lot in all directions, but there was no trace of him.

Randy returned to the car. “Did you see him?” I asked excitedly.

“Who?”

“My uncle, Edmond! That man who came out of the store with the Coke and cigarettes?”

“He was my uncle’s spirit! I KNOW I saw him!”

I was ecstatic! Randy just looked at me, not really knowing what to say.

“Well, he was here!” I announced. “I just saw him.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading the complete book More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife available on Amazon.com.

No comments: