More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hospice is Over for My Aunt Kathryn

As many of you know, my beloved aunt was in hospice for the past year. She was pretty stable for about eight months, but her health began to decline late this past summer. She got weaker day by day over the past month, and then declined rather rapidly this past week. So much so that we knew she probably wouldn't live until Christmas. I had planned to see her when I went home to Georgia for Thanksgiving this coming week, but my mom called me this morning to tell me that Kat passed in her sleep last night.

I appreciate your loving thoughts for my family during this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase on Amazon.com

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Autumn Heartsong said...

Wishing peace and comfort to your Aunt Kathryn and those who loved her. May her rest be peaceful, and her memory cherished.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Linda. I accept that blessing. I guess I'll be traveling to Atlanta earlier than I planned. I was going on Wednesday, but I imagine Kat's funeral will be Monday or Tuesday.