More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife covers many aspects of the dying and grieving process and sheds light on euthanasia, suicide, near-death experience, and spirit visits after the passing of a loved one. ___________________________________________

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Taking Grandson to Visit an Old Cemetery

My 8-year-old grandson is spending the weekend with me. Part of our activities include a trip to an old cemetery where he will be Watson and I'll be Sherlock Holmes. We will investigate and take notes on death symbols as part of my class on death, dying, and bereavement. How fitting that our plans coincide with the death of my Aunt Kat who passed just hours ago.

Sidney has spent time with Aunt Kat and she absolutely adored him. Our cemetery visit will give me a chance to break the news to Sidney, and hopefully give him a chance to ask questions that his young mind may have about death, dying, and afterlife. I'm sure I'll be the one learning the most on this adventure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information, you might enjoy reading the complete book More Than Meets the Eye True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife. Purchase on Amazon.com

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: